This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
What data do we ask for?
In order to complete our service to you we need to collect some personal data about you. This will include your name, address, phone number, email address, bank details (where card payments are to be taken), and any other general information necessary to provide our service to you.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- information that you provide to us when subscribing to email notifications (including your email address).
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of its use.
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website.
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
Third party service providers
We use third party service providers to assist us in managing and administering communications and emails sent to Us through our Website and through some Squarespace managed sites. Any personal information disclosed through such communications will be governed by such third party vendors’ privacy policies. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These sites may have their own privacy policies.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to Us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy:
- administer our website and business and keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- enable your use of the services available on our website.
- send you goods purchased through our website.
- supply to you services purchased through our website.
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- send you email notifications that you have specifically consented to. You can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive these emails. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- improve customer service and deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to our website.
- use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes and to the extent that we are required to do so by law and audit purposes.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of data that may only be processed with your consent, please put this in writing to Little Bow Print, Chestnut Close, Viewmount, Waterford.
Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and . If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected, updated or deleted.
This website is owned and operated by Little Bow Print. We are registered in Ireland under registration number and our registered office is at Viewmount, Waterford and this is our principle place of business. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 087-6685076.